The competitiveness of the companies has been put in hands of his innovative capacity. This means that the equipment of design must increase the added value of the products without increasing the costs and, even, reduce it. The technical offices of R+D+i prepared to join the systems of simulation for computer that allows to check and to optimize the parameters of the functioning of the products to increase the quality and the reliability.
These tools of simulation gather in crowds under the technology of the Engineering Assisted by Computer (CAE). It is allows to study the product before constructing his prototype, obtaining savings of times and costs, simultaneously that provides the information adapted to optimize it.
The intention of the course is to be able to identify the need of an analysis CAE, as well as to obtain the skills to carry out her, in order to optimize the functionality or behaviour of a product, be in the moment to develop it or of redesign it.
This postgraduate gives to the user the opportunity to see the different exits of the simulations of the functionality of the product.
The majority use of CAE it is to effect the virtual test of resistance and deformation of the products designed with CAD tools.
Also, there are done thermal studies, of vibrations - modal analysis-, dynamic studies, design of mechanisms, hydro-dynamics... and so many other types.
Different professionals of the industry us expose also his application in manufacturing processes: fusing metals, injection of plastic, printing sheet...
On having finished the course, the participants will be capable of:
- To consider and to solve an industrial problem using the Method of the Finite Elements.
- To identify the needs and the viability of an application using technologies CAE.
- To analyze the results of an analysis FALLS DOWN with the acquired concepts and the skills developed along the course.
Edition: October 2015
UPC Alumni Premium 10%; unemployed people 10%; Partners 10%; CETIB 15%
from 15/10/15 to16/02/16
from 14/10/15 to 17/02/16
(1) Tu & Th - (2) Mo & Wed / from 18:15 to 21:45h
1. Theoretical foundations for CAE
- The method of the finite elements.
- Theory of the elasticity.
- Solid two-dimensional.
- Solid three-dimensional.
- Thermal studies of the products.
2. CAE and the Analysis of products
- The not metallic materials.
- Selection of plastic materials in the design of product.
- Process simulation of injection of plastic.
- Studies CAD - CAE of components.
- Perspective of market of the programs CAE.
- CAE For the innovation in the products.
- Cinematic optimization of assemblies.
- Experimentation and numerical simulation in structural design.
3. Applications CAE Advanced
- Foundations of the dynamic calculation.
- Super computation and computational mechanics.
- Applications CAE for the development of vehicles.
- Tools CAE for the cut and shaped of sheet in the industry.
- Multidisciplinary methodologies of Process integration and Optimization of Design
- Simulation for computer of the mechanics of fluids.
- The modeling of the fatigue in the computer.
4. Practices of Engineering Represented by Computer
- Design and calculation of structures of bars, shaped with elements types girders.
- Calculation of a connecting-rod submitted to traction shaped with 2D flat elements.
- Calculation of the fixation of a belt with shell type elements.
- Introduction in the program ANSYS v14. Treatment of geometry and parameters of meshed.
- Structural calculation of a hydraulic press with elements solid type.
- Merger of a tape of polypropylene with a welder.
- Study of the cooling of a smelting steel in mold of land.
- Study of the vibrations of a bridge.
- Analysis and optimization by means of dynamic calculation of a (rear-view) component of automotion.
- 2D calculation of a connector.
- Study of the deformation of a sheet of plastic.
- Study of the deformation of a clamp.
- Analysis of the models of vibration of a plate of steel: Calculation of the manners and frequencies of vibration.
- Dynamic analysis of a piece of machine for methods of integration in the time.
5. Final project of postdegree
Tuesday, 20 june 2017 on 18:30h, in Sala d'Actes.
For more information, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org or call to 93 401 71 71.
This postgraduate is orientated to technical professionals, specially engineers, by a previous base of mechanics and of materials that want to go beyond the process shaped one to go on to the optimization of the functionality, everything in the virtual environment of the computer.
Professional exits: Product Developer specialized in tools CAD/CAE. Product Manager of development and Reliability of Product and Processes.
The educational equipment that integrates the program this one formed by professionals who combine his work with his educational task and, therefore, they make possible with his great experience in the sector a learning that one adapts to the managerial reality.
Bernat Poll, The Director of the Master.
Industrial Engineer for the ETSEIB (UPC).